Sydney Post Code
SYDNEY POST CODE. pembroke pines florida zip code
Sydney Post Code
- A postal code (known in various countries as a post code, postcode, or ZIP code) is a series of letters and/or digits appended to a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail. Once postal codes were introduced, other applications became possible.
- Power-on self-test (POST) is the common term for a computer, router or printer’s pre-boot sequence. The same basic sequence is present on all computer architectures. It is the first step of the more general process called initial program load (IPL), booting, or bootstrapping.
- (Post Codes) The series of letters and number which codes an address. Postcodes can cover a number of properties as well as a single destination. Postcodes are made up of Region (MK) District (42) Sector (7) Group (UA).
- Hard Eight is a 1996 film written and directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, starring Philip Baker Hall, John C. Reilly, Gwyneth Paltrow and Samuel L. Jackson. There also are brief appearances by Robert Ridgely, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Melora Walters.
- The capital of New South Wales in southeastern Australia, the country’s largest city and chief port; pop. 3,098,000. It has a fine natural harbor, crossed by the Sydney Harbour Bridge (1932), and a striking opera house (1973)
- Sidney or Sydney was originally an English surname. Theories of its origin are: *As with many English surnames, from the name of a place where an ancestor came from: Anglo-Saxon [æt þǣre] sīdan īege = “[at the] wide island/watermeadow (in the dative case).Reaney, P.H. & Wilson, R.M.
- the largest Australian city located in southeastern Australia on the Tasman Sea; state capital of New South Wales; Australia’s chief port
Potts Point (Sydney Australia) – September 2008
View of some Potts Point flats from Sydney. Potts Point/Kings Cross/Elizabeth Bay post code, 2011, is the most populated post code in Australia.
Railway Station, Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney Olympic Park